Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Turn to the Dark Side

My little Android, I have loved you so much these past 2 years.  It breaks my heart that I must let you go, but alas I have turned to the dark side... (see the Star Wars reference) and bought the iPhone.  


I'm being overly dramatic, I know, but I will miss it for several reasons.  I will miss they way I could swipe over the letters to create words instead of tapping each one.  I will miss the way I could hard press the top row QWERTY keys to insert numbers.  I will miss the alarm setting that tells me how much time I have until it sounds.  I will miss the timer setting on the camera.  I will miss the big clock/weather app on the main screen instead of all those little app widgets.  So, remind me why I got this phone?!  J/k actually, I very excited about my newest device.  My DH has had the iPhone for about a year now so I do have some experience handling it.  I don't mind the changes too much since I've had so much time to do a trial run with his.  I'm pretty sure there are apps to get back most of the things I miss about my old phone or I'll just get used to the new stuff but for now I'm really enjoying it!  Plus, did I mention it was completely FREE!  Got to love that!  Will definitely add pics when I get my cases.  I also forgot to mention this pin about recommended apps for pregnancy.  Just keep in mind that most are for after you actually become pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment