Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

TMI TAG

Recently, a friend of mine that has a beauty blog posted a video response for a TMI TAG.  I thought I'd give it a go on the blog as a "get to know me" type of post.  Sorry, there's no video because I'm not that good in front of a camera.  Who knows maybe in the future.

TMI TAG QUESTIONS:
1: What are you wearing?  My little mermaid tee, sweat pants, and a black sweater.  See pic below.
2: Ever been in love?  Of course, I'm married!
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?  I wouldn't say terrible but I've never had a good breakup.  Has anyone?
4: How tall are you?  5' 2
5: How much do you weigh?  127, wish it was a little less.
6: Any tattoos?  Just one, a nautical star on my lower back (right side).  It's pink fading into purple from the center to the points.
7: Any piercings?  Just my ears right now.  My belly ring was removed during my first pregnancy.
8: OTP?  I had to google this.  It stands for one true pairing but I still don't get it.
9: Favorite show?  Just finished watching Breaking Bad and Dexter, so sad about that.  Still watching Grey's Anatomy, Sons of Anarchy, True Detective, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Walking Dead, Scandal, the Following, anything with Chef Gordon Ramsey, so much more!!
10: Favorite bands?  MCR, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Metallica and my husband would kill me if I didn't say, Savage Regime!
11: Something you miss?  I miss my Mom mostly since I've left home.
12: Favorite song?  Don't think I have one.
13: How old are you?  30
14: Zodiac sign?  Aries
15: Quality you look for in a partner?  Honesty, most of all.
16: Favorite Quote?  Don't know.
17: Favorite actor?  Right now, I'd have to say Matthew McConaughey.  His performance in Magic Mike was cinematic perfection, j/k.  We just saw Dallas Buyers Club and it was amazing, definitely worth the Oscar win.  I'm also enjoying him in True Detective on HBO.
18: Favorite color?  I'm girly, it's pink.  When I feel grown and sexy it's red.
19: Loud music or soft?  Definitely loud, did you read #10.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?  Home, my pups always make me smile and so does my hubby.
21: How long does it take you to shower?  About 20 mins.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?  About an hour.  I move really slow in the am.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?  Not yet.
24: Turn on?  Eyes always catch my attention first.  My husband has light brown/greenish eyes, which I love.
25: Turn off?  I'm very picky so anyone who looks a mess or unhygienic.
26: The reason I joined Youtube?  I'll substitute blogging in general.  I started because I wanted to document my journey with TTC.
27: Fears?  That my next pregnancy won't be successful.  It's kinda my last chance.
28: Last thing that made you cry?  Last Christmas while decorating, I found a little Santa hat that was supposed to be for my little Angel.  The memories were overwhelming and I couldn't help crying.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?  A few hours ago to a friend's little one year old baby.
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?  N/A
31: Last book you read?  Probably a Twilight book, don't judge.
32: The book you’re currently reading?  None at the moment, but I do want to pick up a few pregnancy books I've had my eyes on.
33: Last show you watched?  Grey's Anatomy
34: Last person you talked to?  My husband who is right next to me.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?  Love her, she's the one that inspired this post.
36: Favorite food?  Love penne vodka from Que Pasta.
37: Place you want to visit?  Next vacation I'd like to go to Hawaii.
38: Last place you were?  Last road trip was to Philly.
39: Do you have a crush?  Does my husband count lol?
40: Last time you kissed someone?  My friend's little one year old, Tre.
41: Last time you were insulted?  Can't really remember.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?  Hello, my name is Miriam and I'm a Choco-holic.
43: What instruments do you play?  None well, but I do have an electric keyboard.
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?  My wedding band and engagement ring.
45: Last sport you played?  Something in gym class over ten years ago.
46: Last song you sang?  Something by MCR, can't remember cuz I just found out they broke up.
47: Favorite chat up line?  Um, "hi" then go from there.
48: Have you ever used it?  Yes, all the time.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?  Few hours ago, was out at a birthday party.
50: Who should answer these questions next?  Anyone who dares, lol.  It was fun!  Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment