Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

CD #29

This past week I've been focused on getting my house organized and ready for baby.  I would love to say that my place is picture perfect and that everything in here has a home but sadly that's not the case.  The place is in chaos but hopefully in about another week everything will be in order.  I know my hubby doesn't see it that way but i do.  I always kept saying I would clean up and organize our stuff eventually but all I ended up doing was stuffing things in various closets throughout the house.  No more!  I've finally mustered up the energy necessary to go through every piece of clothing, paper, photo, knickknack, etc. and throw out the trash or donate things I don't need.

My inspiration for doing all this: iheartorganizing.  All of her photos and ideas are amazing!  My favorite part of her site is the Project Gallery, which has loads of helpful advice for organizing every area of your home.  I really liked her kid's closet and I'm thinking of doing something similar in my baby's room.  I just have empty it out first.  In the spirit of keeping it real, it looks like this right now lol.


I'll update with all the new pics when we're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment