Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

CD #11 / Novarel

This weekend was quite relaxing... my younger brother came over for the weekend and since he kept my hubby company, I got a chance to rest and prepare for the upcoming week.

Monday: Blood work and ultrasound
Tuesday: Blood work, appointment with Dr. R to sign final consent forms and get final instructions, appointment to make payments for my hubby's procedure, dinner at my favorite restaurant for pre-celebration, trigger shot at exactly 8:30 pm
Wednesday: My hubby's testicular biopsy at 11 am
Thursday: My retrieval at 7:30 am
Friday: Wait for results...

My trigger shot was done by my mom since it has to be given on my booty with the big needle.  It's called Novarel and here's some info on what it does:



"NOVAREL® (chorionic gonadotropin for injection, USP) is ahuman chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) that is used to stimulate egg release (ovulation) in the infertile woman who has not ovulated, and whose cause of infertility is not due to primary ovarian failure. Before administering NOVAREL®, patients have usually received previous treatment with gonadotropins, such as BRAVELLE® (urofollitropin for injection, purified), MENOPUR® (menotropins for injection, USP), or REPRONEX®(menotropins for injection, USP)."
Source: Ferring Fertility

BTW: March 22 was my pup, Brodi's, 1st birthday!!
Isn't he super cute?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this information. NOVAREL® (chorionic gonadotropin for injection, USP) is a prescription medicine that contains a hormone to help stimulate healthy ovaries to make eggs. NOVAREL is used for women who need medical help to get pregnant. Your doctor may prescribe more than one medicine as part of a pregnancy plan. Buy NOVAREL from onlinegenericmedicine.com (Online Pharmacy), they provide all types of generic medicine, best in class products and best deals. Buy medicines and get the generic medicines delivered in the USA, UK & Australia. Click here to Get more info about these medicines.

    ReplyDelete