Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

CD #37

Well, it time for my weekly recap.


Last Friday I experienced a minor setback with this IVF cycle.  I went to the Dr. R's office twice in one day.  My 1st appointment was for blood work and a sonogram and the 2nd appointment was for a pelvic exam by the Dr.  I received instructions for starting the Repronex later on as long as the blood results came back positive.  It didn't even cross my mind that something would be wrong but by 3 pm, the Dr.'s office called and let me know that my dot was on it's way due to a high level of some hormone in my blood.  Therefore, I shouldn't start on the Repronex and should just wait for my dot and call them back then.  In other words this cycle flopped and now we're back to Phase 1 as soon as I get my dot.  I guess it's not completely terrible... I wouldn't want to continue the process knowing it's not gonna work anyway.  I trust my Dr. to know what's best even if it makes me feel bad.  Hubby says not to worry and that everything will be fine.  Now if only he could convince me.

No comments:

Post a Comment