Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

CD #23

I'd forgotten to mention that yesterday I bought my first baby product, as in something that can only be used is I have an actual baby.  Sure, I've purchased stuff for babies before such as lotions or powders but this time I bought it to use in the hopes that I get pregnant.  I told myself that even if I don't have a baby, I could always give it away as a baby shower gift.  Somehow I don't see myself parting from it that easily though.

The item I purchased was a baby sling by Seven Everyday Slings.  I'd seen it on my FB news feed because I follow a page to someone who does extreme couponing.  She posted an offer about the baby sling being free with having to pay only $11.99 for S&H.  It sounded like a good deal so I took my measurement and ordered one.  I wished I could pick out a non neural color design but I have no way of knowing what sex my baby will be until several months from now if the procedure works this cycle.  Clearly I'm being an optimist.







The color I ordered is Caramel Latte.  Isn't it adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment