Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Fool

I went to the doctors office early this morning for more blood work, but before I could walk out the door... April fool!  The nurse says I have to stay for an ultrasound too.  Not that I have the best memory but I swear that's not what Jen said last week.  I don't really mind these tests anymore, I only wish I'd been told ahead of time so I didn't have to speed to get to work on time.  Luckily, it was quick, everything looks good so far, and I made it to work early.

Later on this afternoon I received a call from Jen letting me know that I should continue with the same dosages of Lupron and Delestrogen.  She also says that Dr. R would like me to go back next Wednesday for more blood work and another sonogram.  Not only that, but it appears I now have a tentative date for my transfer: Monday, April 14.  It just so happens that my birthday is on April 16 which means I get to spend it with my little ones, the best gift I could think of!  It's both exciting and nerve wrecking but I truly cannot wait!  

They are so close, yet so far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment