Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, April 11, 2014

CD # 19 / 3 Days Left


The countdown is on and there's so much to do before my transfer. Problem is, I'm so beat right now from working a 10.25 hour shift standing with only one 45 minute break, I can barely function.  I also work tomorrow morning until 1: 30pm so getting anything done today is completely out of the question, but it still annoys me.  Luckily, I blog mostly from my phone or I wouldn't even bother with this post, lol. 

Tomorrow night, most of family will be getting together at my favorite restaurant, Que Pasta, to celebrate my birthday.  Even with all I have going on I could never pass up the opportunity to go eat there, the food is amazing!  Monday thru Wednesday I'll be out of commission and home in bed (which is awesome) but seeing as how Wednesday is also my actual birthday, it means I have to be prepared for some unexpected visitors.  Thus, I have a very small window of time to accomplish all the things on my to-do list.  3 MORE DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment