Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Psych 101 / CD #6

As part of the IVF checklist, my hubby and I had to have a visit with a psychologist!  We're now racing toward the finish line so we booked the appointment ASAP cuz there's no time to waste.  We were somewhat nervous about the visit because this woman actually has the authority to put the brakes on the whole thing if she feels something is wrong.  Not that we're crazy or anything, at least not all the time, but who doesn't have those moments... right? 

Anyway, as we walked into her office, my confidence grew and I suddenly felt like my psych degree would pay off all at once. There was a reason we were sent here, I just had to find her angle... what was she looking for? After a couple of formalities, I gathered she was most interested in our reaction to questions regarding the possibility of multiples. As far as we're concerned a baby is a blessing and if we happen to get two then we'll consider ourselves twice as lucky! Needless to say we genuinely nailed it and our psych's letter of approval is making its way to Dr. R's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment