Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Winter BBQ / CD #8

Last Saturday, my hubby and I hosted a Winter BBQ party at our house.  We can't really take credit for the idea tho, for that we have my hubby's friend to thank.  He convinced us it could be done even in the midst of potential snow flurries.  We quickly called up some friends and prepared for the event.  Luckily the flurries ended very early in the day, almost everyone we called showed up, and my hubby's friend did all the cooking on the grill.  All I had to do was make was a potato salad.  Some of our friends thought the sudden winter BBQ was actually a party to announce my pregnancy. I hated to disappoint them but we're just not there yet. It's funny because they don't know that we're trying and all that we're going through to make it happen, but it's nice to see that our friends are really looking forward to us having a baby. I love them all for always supporting us and wanting the best for us. All in all, the BBQ was a success and everyone had a good time, some a whole lot more than others (had to be there). I can't wait to do it again! Maybe next time there'll actually be some good news to announce.

No comments:

Post a Comment