Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

CD #2

My hubby and I are in a good mood today... probably for different reasons.  The day I've been waiting for is finally here, the beginning of my cycle!  Oh, and it's also Super Bowl Sunday today so that's what my hubby has been looking forward to.  I'm feeling good, a little crampy, a little bloated, but most importantly no headaches.  If I calculated correctly, this means that I start my Lupron injections on Feb 25, CD #21.  It seems weird to look forward to taking injections on a daily basis but just the idea of going out into the world with my future baby in my arms is all I need to get my heart pounding with excitement!  Ok, so I'm off to get dressed for the all day Super Bowl event at my mom's house... the hubby's already rushing me to get ready.  He's rooting for the Giants but I've liked the Patriots for a couple of years now even though I don't follow football too much.  I definitely want them to win!  Sorry, babe :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment