Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Singleton

Well, I'll start by admitting I was a teeny bit disappointed when Dr. R said there was only one sac in the ultrasound, but I'm gonna focus on the positive... I've got a little growing baby in me!!  My hubby and I were so anxious all week knowing that today we would see our little one again for the first time since my transfer.  I actually sprung out of bed the moment my nyan cat alarm tune sounded, which is rare for me, and got ready ASAP.  We got to the office at exactly 7:30 am but actually held off for a few minutes because the Z100 phone tap started playing.  (The phone taps are basically phone pranks that listeners request the radio personalities play on others to make them really angry; they record the calls and play them on the air so everyone can hear how crazy people react.)  As excited as we were, we could not miss that radio bit.  It was so hilarious, it took my mind off of all the craziness going on in my mind.  When we got upstairs, we waited for about a half hour for Dr. R to see us and he said everything looks good and that it's still too early for a <3 beat, but that he could see a small flutter in the yolk sac.  He took measurements of everything, gave us a photo to take home, and since we had no more questions, we said goodbye and he left the room.  When the Doc left, Leo and I took a private moment to celebrate the good news and stare at the growing little one in the picture.  We are so happy that our baby is doing well and that we have nothing to worry about.  It gives me such peace of mind.  I'll finish off by including our baby's second picture ever, enjoy!
Our baby is in the small black circle in the middle of the pic :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment