Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CD #1

It's pretty late right now and I'm just about ready for bed, but I needed to document this moment while the excitement is still there, before reality sets in.  Today of the first day of my cycle and the beginning of my Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) process. 
My hubby, Leo, and I have decided to try to become pregnant again after almost 2 years and we are very hopeful that this time we will be successful.  I actually just had a consultation with Dr. R yesterday to go over the whole process for this time around and I will be posting more detailed information soon, but he basically said we could begin as soon as I get my next period.  To my surprise, I got my dot just a few hours ago.  Boy was that fast, my body is not wasting any time at all!  It's all good tho, I'm finally ready again and will be saying some prayers tonight for my little frozen babies.  I can't wait for us to be reunited and I will be calling Dr. R first thing in the morning to tell him the good news! 

2 comments: