Pages

In Loving Memory

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mommy?

Wow, I just realized that I called this blog "Mommy Memoirs" when I don't have any kids and am not even pregnant. Am I getting ahead of myself here & did I mention I was anxious? Not surprisingly, I have found that the best cure for my anxiety is shopping. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who loves to indulge me with all my heart's desires. This brings us to the purchase of a crystal heart necklace from a new local shop close to my mom’s house. The shop, Glam Her, pretty much has it all... as the site says "Everything from the bedroom, to the kitchen, to the dance floor!" I'll definitely be making future purchases from here until I finally get pregnant and can start shopping for the baby.
My lovely necklace
Update: I wasn't able to get my necklace yet, but I'm hoping Saturday's the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment